Shakespeare’s *itches: The Musical
- 22 July 2015. Warren Township Parks. Warren Township, NJ. 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- 15 July 2015. The Poetry Society. The Poetry Cafe. Louche Women. London, UK.
- 10 July 2015. Peterborough Cathedral (UK): For Katherine of Aragon.
- 6 June 2015. Women Lore. Chicago, IL
- 4 June 2015. Crystal Lake Public Library. Crystal Lake, IL
- 3 May 2015. Massachusetts Poetry Festival. Salem, MA
- 13 June 2014. Fourth Surreal Cafe. Seligmann Center for the Arts. Sugar Loaf, NY
- 15 May 2014. Linden High School. Three performances and workshops.
- 7 and 8 May 2014. The Little Theatre. Union: Kean University.
- 23 April 2014. Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday. Oradell: Oradell Public Library.
- 15 April 2014. Bucks County Community College. Preview show and workshop for Poetry Club.
Squeeze Play: Baseball Poetry and Songs
- 15 June 2015. Oradell Public Library. Oradell, NJ. 7:00 PM
- 26 October 2013. “Take Me Out to the Ball Game: A Celebration in Poetry and Song of Baseball.” Ridgewood, NJ
- 28-30 September 2012. “The Colors of Baseball.” Poem for Craig Lindvahl’s THE PERFECT PLACE. National Baseball Hall of Fame Film Festival. Cooperstown, NY
- Emmy Nomination for commissioned poetry in Cobb Field: A Day at the Ballpark. Documentary. Craig Lindvahl, Prod. 2008.
- 6 April 2006. “Baseball Poetry” Yogi Berra Stadium. Montclair State University. Upper Montclair, NJ
- 7 April 2004. “Bunts, Bards, and Bingles: Baseball Poetry.” Yogi Berra Stadium. Montclair State University. Upper Montclair, NJ
ashes ashes: A Poet Responds to the Holocaust
- Barron Arts Center. Woodbridge.
- Oradell Public Library.
- Lenape Regional High School. Stanhope, NJ. Gifted and Talented Program.
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Sussex County. Newton, NJ.
- Opening Nights. Kean University.
Under the auspices of the New Jersey School of the Arts including the following New Jersey schools:
- North Bergen HS, West New York
- Lakewood HS
- Union City HS
- Red Bank Regional HS.
- Jersey City HS. Faculty Development.
- Edison HS. Faculty Development.
- Edison Development Center. Holocaust Workshop for Teachers and Supervisors.
- East Brunswick HS.
- Elizabeth HS.
- Vineland HS.
- Passaic County Vocational Technical HS.
- B’nai Israel. Rumson.
- Oradell Public Library.
- Lenape Regional High School. Gifted and Talented Program.
- American Drama Conference. Kean University.
- 2010 NEW JERSEY WRITING ALLIANCE CONFERENCE:
- Me & We: Inspiring Students
- 7’ Voices in Multiple Communities
- New Brunswick: Rutgers University
- William Carlos Williams Poetry Cooperative.
- Empire State Book Festival.
- A Sampler. Morristown Library.
- Englewood Library.
- Ocean County College.
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
- Ridgewood Public Library.
- Poetry-in-the-Round Series.
- Catherine Dickson Hofman Library.
- Kean University.
The Drive Home
- 12-14 April 2010. Kean University. Union, NJ